Champissage, also known as Indian Head Massage (IHM)
Based on ancient healthcare system of Ayurveda, IHM involves the massage of upper back, neck, shoulders, arms, head and face.
IHM can be done with or without oil, as per the Client's preference.
Benefits of Champissage
- Relieves muscular tension - Increases flexibility
- Relieves eye strain and tension headaches - Helps to promote sleep
- Reduces stress and anxiety - Relaxes the mind and body
- Helps to reduce blood pressure - Improves circulation
- Eliminates built up toxins - Stimulates immune system
- Encourages cell generation - Improves the condition of hair and skin
- Improves concentration - Renews energy levels
IHM Session £30
Block of 4 Sessions £100
The 'M' Technique
Dr Jane Buckle, a British RN, PhD, created the 'M' Technique as a means of holistic communication. This structured system of touch is suitable when massage is inappropriate because the receiver is very fragile or critically ill. This method of touch has been used in America since 1994.
The 'M' Technique is a mindful manual technique and is different from massage in three fundamental ways:
Pressure and speed - On a scale of 0-10 ( 0 = no pressure and 10 = crushing pressure ), 'M' Technique pressure remains at 3 with a slow and steady speed.
Repetition of strokes - Each stroke is repeated 3 times.
Structure - The 'M' Technique follows a set protocol. Each movement and sequence is done in a certain pattern and never modified.
Benefits of 'M' Technique
- Relaxes the mind and body - Helps to improve sleep
- Reduces stress and anxiety - Improves concentration
- Improves energy - Suitable for critically ill / Palliative Care
'M' Technique Session £35
Block of 4 Sessions £120
Hopi Ear Candling / Thermal Auricular Therapy
This is an ancient treatment, going back thousands of year. The candles are still made of natural ingredients such as beeswax, honey, herbs and essential oils.
The candle is lit and placed gently in one ear. It works as a chimney, drawing out impurities. Takes 12-15 minutes for the candle to burn and then the process is repeated on the other ear.
Benefits of Ear Candling
- Very relaxing - Removes excessive wax from the ears
- Helps to relieve sinus pressure and pain - Helps reduce build-up of mucus
- Helps with tinnitus/ringing in the ears - May improve hearing
- Enhances senses - Stimulates the lymphatic system and removes toxins
- Helps reduce build-up of mucus - Stimulates immune system
- Helps to relieve stress and anxiety - Renews energy levels
- Helps to promote sleep - Can help to reduce snoring
Ear Candling with Face Massage Session £25
Block of 4 Sessions £90
Ear Candling with Reiki Session £55
Block of 4 sessions £200